Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
11-29-14, 05:30 PM   #479
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Fathersin View Post
Negative. no combat. i've been able to replicate it in garrison and out and about. only into beastwatch with this toon but my 100 has the same thing going on so i don't think it is area restricted problem.

side note: once and a while a quest will not update but if you alt m and just mouse over the objective it updates carbonite's list.

BTW look in PM's for my realid. i'll help you get to level 100 as long as you are horde.
Sadly I have no hordes :P

I just uploaded a new version to git that should hopefully fix the problem, it was caused by the fix to have quest data available right away for new quests... when quest data is availble, it wasn't considered a "new" quest anymore, so now I have it doing update log (catch new quests).... build quest data.... update log a second time, means there's a small second between when new quests are showing on the watch list, and when it gets populated and allows tracking, but it's better then not working at all :P

it's just really strange that it never affected me at all until just now, I found tradeskill books for the garrison, and those quests caused it to happen so I was able to fix it using something I could reproduce over and over (read book, test, abandon quest, read book)