View Single Post
10-22-10, 12:34 PM   #18
Tithulta
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Red face

Well I've played on-line games back when they were txt adventures only...I sucked at typing back then and you had to type /heal (name) . So really long goofy names would just end up dead. That name is mine and is my sole creation. I own it, I am it forevermore. Saaxz

He is almost always a Paladin type. Period

I am more well known by Elchion now days tho. I'm a fan of Chi not Ki pronunciations.

Tithulta is the creation of Raymond E. Fiest and he owns the name even tho i've borrowed it for years and years. Tithulta is the Pentathion Serpant Priest in one of Fiests books series. Very minor character who dies in the same scene he is introduced.

I also write and have several names of my own. Used to post the stories to a guild website until i started seeing people ripping it off as their own work. The final straw was when my villain name was stolen. Wow i'm goig to have to dig that old manuscript out. Happened sometime between 95 and 2k. He's in a game if i could only remember which. Was playing Realm at the time in the guild LanZburg.

WAKE UP!! Sorry I bored you all so badly.