View Single Post
03-30-22, 12:39 AM   #3
phage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by myrroddin View Post
I am not going to vote, because I find your post silly. I am a "gold goblin" and specialize in crafting for profit. I don't have the big ticket legendary items yet, and still make hundreds of thousands of gold per month, even missing days, sometimes entire weeks, in any given month.

While I could randomly guess who this mysterious person is that you refer to, that would be pure speculation. At least three of the biggest gold goblins other than myself have characters on my realm, and I am not hurting in any measurable way.

If a person, any person, has an issue with how gold goblins do their thing, my suggestion is to learn how to craft and auction properly. According to Blizzard, a whopping 21 BILLION gold gets shuffled PER DAY in the NA region alone.

Instead of crying "not fair", an actual solution would be to join the woweconomy Discord and subreddit and learn how to grab a slice of the pie.

So you support players being able to technically run autonomous addons that will scan the ah for them while they are afk? That sounds a lot like multiboxing to me and many others. It's a shame you're dismissing the entire discussion with "crying" instead of actually engaging with me.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...uction-houses/

Thanks for your input.