View Single Post
09-16-10, 08:08 PM   #15
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
Wow .... someone needs some growing up to do ... hehehe

You might want to step away from your pc and go out and meet real people cause your way outta touch with reality

Ohh and the ubber sexy wow chicks name is CAIRENN (not Cariren) .. You might wanna fix this horrible typo before she deletes your account
Life? What's that? We all needs lives, we're sucked into the WoW vortex!

I can't help it, I'm just that awesome! It's a curse, I piss success twenty-four seven.

Not really, I'm just a lonely old fat balding bastard!

Cair loves me, she would never do such a thing!

Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
They are updating the engine for the Cataclysm release .. how much I have no idea but one can assume these changes will take a toll on FPS if settings are to high and you PC is under spec'd.
I don't know about that. I've seen no "significant" changes in the engine through beta except some increases in spell beautification. However, nothing that would really make me go "HOLY ****!"

Tho.. speaking of it.. there are some added features to click on, but again don't really make a big difference. Least none that I can tell. I based this on the fact I run ultra right now. I guess if I didn't, I would notice it?

I do have some vibrancy turned on through my GPU controller that kind of heightens the level at which WoW draws colors (kinda like the hack people were passing around on DX drivers).

None the less tho, WoW is incredibly awesome for such a heavy MMORPG. It could be tons worse! I get a kick out of the kids in our Game Dev program when they are cranking away on the Unreal engine. It's what they teach for most of the design classes. In fact there is a kid creating an MMORPG for one of his projects. I got to play a bit of it, was unreal LOL.

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I thought we were uber sexy wow chicks, not ubber ones...
Seerah you are hawt no matter what word I use! :P

Last edited by Ither : 09-16-10 at 08:12 PM.