View Single Post
01-25-09, 02:39 PM   #254
twobits
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All right, finally had some time to work on this again yesterday, end of last week was hectic with some things and I needed to update some mods for 3.0.8.

What I did was write the start of a Bad Bar mod, it has everything hard coded but it does at least replace the blizzard action bar and let me see a bar and play the game now after mazzification. Still a few days work just in this area left though. Not sure also when I will have a few days to work on it, as I have been told I need to do New Years stuff this week. I am still leaning towards either fixing up the bar mod in Mazzle or writing a new one as the best path to take here though. In PMs and such though seems most do not agree with me here.... maybe someone should open up a new thread for just this issue since most here have used bar mods far longer then I have (a whole week now, lol).

I also found that some context menu needs to be updated to use the new secure handler system as well, but since I never used Mazzle, I am not sure just what this does as of yet.