View Single Post
09-02-08, 08:36 PM   #10
chauronity
A Murloc Raider

Yeah I mean come on really? I spent at least a good 10 hours spending time making my four comics, showed to my friends and they all liked it, thought they were better then the majority of the other entries on the website and here I am seeing comics that look like they were slapped together in 30 minutes with little to no effort in the dialogue.

It's stuff like this i'm taking about
http://www.bouvi.com/sigs/Chuck1.jpg

No offense to the artist or anything, but realistically I spent hours on my comics and It really makes me discouraged when my entry's are out of consideration to comics like that. Don't get me wrong, i'm not discouraged that I lost the competition competition, but that my comic's weren't judged on the fair basis I thought they weren't going to be judged by...

And im noticing a couple of addon authors being winners for this contest, I thought there was a seperate giveaway for addon authors for WOTLK keys. I really think that people who weren't addon authors should of had more of a chance to get the key which addon authors had another method of accesing.

But either way, hard feelings aside...congradulations to all the winner =D
I think this contest is going to be the last of my WOTLK beta key contests.
But hey, im happy for all the winners. =D