View Single Post
02-08-22, 07:34 PM   #3
Gierschlund
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Dridzt View Post
I don't know where you set those options but the buffs alpha seems to be controlled by these 2 values modules/oUF_AuraWatch.lua#L250 missingAlpha and presentAlpha respectively with defaults of fully opaque for present and 3/4 opaque for missing.

So if there's configuration entries for the AuraWatch module I'd look for those options there.

The author is active on Github - though not on this particular project which seems to be abandoned - so you might have better luck creating an issue there.
It's possible they've stopped playing and have no interest in maintaining the project.
Didn't work unfortunately. I tried swapping and also setting each of those variables to 0 or 1 to see if that had any effect and reloaded each time but it didn't do anything. I even tried to restart the game to see if that had any effect (although before a reload was enough to apply changes made to this addons' config file)

I was also swapping around some Hide with Show with no effect.

Code:
local function DefaultExpireIcon(watch, icon)
	if not icon.onlyShowPresent then
		if icon.cd then 
			icon.cd:Show() 
		end
		if icon.count then 
			icon.count:SetText() 
		end
		icon:SetAlpha(watch.missingAlpha)
		if icon.overlay then
			icon.overlay:Show()
		end
		icon:Show()
		if watch.PostExpireIcon then watch.PostExpireIcon(watch, icon) end
	end
end
But at this point, there's more incomprehensible stuff on the file to me as a non-programmer than comprehensible stuff.

I'll try contacting the author on github.
Ty for the suggestions

Last edited by Gierschlund : 02-08-22 at 07:37 PM.