Thread: Cirk's Notebook
View Single Post
06-29-06, 02:14 PM   #16
Naiji
In reponse to the error when exitting WoW: It seems to be an issue with corrupted or malformed saved variables. The only option I've found to fix it is to delete them. I had the same problem with some other addons.

This mod is wonderful! I've been using another one that's smaller, but this has more what I was looking for. Thank you!

In concurrence with some of the the other feature requests, I'd like to see:

- Categories using the [+] icons, etc. Similar to the quest log. (I saw this mentioned in the future enchancements section, but thought I'd mention it anyhow.)

- Per character saves, but only if specified. Some things I might want to look at across other characters, but there might be a few things that I don't want to clutter the book of another character. Not sure how you could do this unless you had a "Share" category or something. But that might lead to the need for subcategories, heh.

- Character count. I use this mod this to store some of my macros and knowing the character count would be wonderful!

- Font adjustsment features. Just changing the font would be great, but color would be fun too. I don't expect to see a full in-game RTF editor, but you get my meaning.

Thanks again!

Last edited by Naiji : 07-01-06 at 04:39 AM.