View Single Post
07-20-22, 07:36 AM   #6
valkovalinen
A Defias Bandit
it was about time someone bought blizzard out.
World of Warcraft as been awful for too many years now. It's obvious there was no direction, no leadership. The top rats of the ship jumped including the ceo and owner.

I just hope this breathes fresh life into the game. That being said if this actually does come off, the subscription model will be dumped pretty quickly, since Microsoft are not fans of it.

You just wonder what will happen to those foolish enough to buy 6 month subscriptions, whether they will get their refunds once this purchase of actiblizz goes through.

I have said for many years, blizz should sell wow or put themselves up for sale or try to encourage someone to buy them out. The game needs a kick up the bum in all honesty. In this day and age where subscription models are generally a thing of the past and yet blizz continue to bleed players dry month after month, year after year for the same old mindless grind.

I gave up on wow for a number of years, coming back occasionally within each new expansion, but nothing has really changed all that much, apart from a graphical update they should have honestly done years ago.

Rep grinding for flying seems like a thing of the past with the new expansion, quite why we needed to do anything other than pay for flying like we used to have to do, without all the other mindless stuff, which put a lot of people off, even caused some people to quit.

It just remains to be seen what microsoft have in store for this game, personally I think it's time for new developers to take over. 18 years this year and same old year after year. More dynamic content, making it casual friendly for those of us who work endless hours irl to just to make ends meet etc.

fingers crossed that this is what we need for massive improvements to this game.

I mean classic expansions wtf?