Thread: Kill Order Mod
View Single Post
04-05-08, 03:31 PM   #1
diablo0813
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Kill Order Mod

I just posted this over on the WoW forums (UI and Macro Section), but thought I would come to a place where only the modders and the people looking for mods hang out...Below is a copy/paste of my post on the Official WoW Forums:

I originally was going to try to make this myself, but I am finding I don't have the time to dedicate to learning how to program a mod. So now I come here in hopes that someone knows of a mod that does this or can maybe even create the mod directly. Here is what I am looking for:

The ability to set a kill order while setting raid icons. I can't tell you how many times HKM kills go south due to people not remembering the kill order.

The "must haves" are:
A SMALL window that shows the kill order
The ability for everyone to see the order (understandably all must have the mod)
The ability to see when the mob has died.

I have created a VERY basic drawing of what I am talking about for those that like pictures.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../MyModIdea.jpg

The first and second rows of the drawing show that the order of the icons can vary and the right side of those rows shows an idea on how to illustrate which mobs are dead.

The third row of the drawing illustrates that not all raid icons are needed at all times.

Can ANYONE help me out with this??