View Single Post
01-01-22, 01:49 PM   #10
RogueEugor
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay! I've gotten it working. I now have an addon that can read out my currently selected quests, their descriptions, and objectives. It now keeps track of my party's health, and plays audio to alert me when their individual healths enter a different stage of health, which are divided by 20% increments. Each party member has their own audio sound that pans from left to right depending on the stage of health they have entered. It reads out my current coordinates, announces any time I change to face a direction, will read out my currently selected target's name when it changes along with their current health percentage. Every three seconds the addon will announce my target's current health percentage if it has changed since the last time it was announced. It will now announce your player statistics, health, power, level, amount of exp in a percentage value towards your next level. Obviously many of these are all tied to a slash command, which can then be placed as a macro and bound to keys.

The next system I am likely going to tackle is navigation. I need to figure out how the map pointer works, or quest pointers.

Again thank you for the awesome help!

Last edited by RogueEugor : 01-01-22 at 03:02 PM.