View Single Post
12-29-20, 01:38 PM   #13
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by myrroddin View Post
Looking at my various projects, the game compatibility sections are all toggled for classic 1.13.6, which is accurate, but the projects that are compatible with both retail and classic do not also have 9.0.2 toggled. Did I miss something in the packager? When looking at their pages, I do see [R] and [C] as download options, so clearly the packager is creating zips for both game versions.

Should I manually edit each project and toggle that compatibility, or leave it alone? I am talking under Manage AddOn, if that wasn't clear.

You should manually add that compatibility tag. I assume because it uploaded the Classic version last and the retail 9.0.2 one got overwritten by that. While because of Curse you'd want to upload the Classic zip last because that would show as the main file download for e.g. MrBigglesworthDeath

I don't know if there is a way to make it set compatibility tags to e.g. the latest retail 9.0.2 and when bigwigs packaging a classic zip that it would not remove the 9.0.2 tag, otherwise we should make a feature request ticket

edit: this should be specific to WoWInterface. I now suddenly realize having both 9.0.2 and 1.13.6 compat tags on CurseForge would break the CF client

Last edited by Ketho : 02-12-21 at 11:01 PM.