View Single Post
02-09-15, 11:25 AM   #7
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's easy, if all you want is the "Minimap Button Window".

Open Carbonite's Options to the "Maps" sub-heading. On the top of the left window there are three (3) tabs. You want the one that says "Minimap Button Options", to start with.

Left-click the "Minimap Button Options" tab, and make sure there is a check mark in the "Move Minimap Buttons into Carbonite Minimap Frame". Make sure the "Button Window" is not locked when you first do this to allow you to move the window where you want it. Lock it after you put it where you want it.

The "Quest Blobs" are another matter. I'm not sure, but if you right-click the Carbonite minimized map and choose "Show..." in the menu, then "Show Quest Blobs" (make sure there's no check mark) in the next menu you might have a chance of not getting the "blue Blizzard quest blobs" on your Carbonite minimized map. I'm not sure because I get them, but it was checked in my installation and I just unchecked it to test it when I took the screen shot. I know, they are ugly and intrusive on Carbonite's map.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Map - quest_blobs.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	8500

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!