Thread: Hope UI
View Single Post
02-06-14, 03:54 PM   #12
Hopelez
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Minerv View Post
I like it, only thing i would probably change is the raidframes, make em smaller, by alot. Remove names and stuff on them and cramp em in some corner since you dont really need to see them as a DPS.

Oh, and align that datatext with the chat.
Thanks! The data text has actually been aligned with the chat for a while now, fixed it just after posting the latest screenshot.

About the raidframes: I agree they are quite big and all, and would actually love to make them a bit smaller. Maybe I should make a 2nd profile for dps raidframes and keep these for healing. I still think raidframes are really important to see as atleast some dps classes. My main is a ret paladin and I play at HC level (12/14 at the moment). I really need the raidframes to throw out some fast instant heals/"hand-spells" and other stuff. This is the reason I keep the around the middle, and the size is needed so some buffs/debuffs I need to see can fit inside the frame. The names are also important so that you throw HoP to the right warlock for example. When I play on my rogue I totally see your point. I only play like lfr, maybe flex, on that char and there is no stuff to throw at the raid members.