Thread: Sexy Interface?
View Single Post
12-11-08, 03:54 PM   #14
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lonehwolf View Post
Thanks for the inputs!

Regarding your interface Hipj, I said "Fine, time to test it out" But the action bars just wouldn't show up. I'm a little bit of an action bar freak not because I click but because I use various characters and occasionaly forget the setup as well as needing to change it every now and again depending on the situation, any help with getting the action bars to show?
The actionbars are self-made ones. HBar is hidden/shown by my other addon HBarHide, which is the button located on the lower-right of your minimap. If you do not wish to use it, or simply start with your actionbars on screen, change the following (or read the comments on the compilation):
lua Code:
  1. BonusActionButton1:SetPoint("BOTTOM", UIParent, "BOTTOM", -230, -300);
  2. MainMenuBar:SetPoint("BOTTOM", UIParent, "BOTTOM", 0, -300);
to
lua Code:
  1. BonusActionButton1:SetPoint("BOTTOM", UIParent, "BOTTOM", -230, 14);
  2. MainMenuBar:SetPoint("BOTTOM", UIParent, "BOTTOM", 0, 10);

This will cause the actionbars to appear as the do on the screenshots. HBar does only use Blizzards internal actionbars so you'll have as little problem as possible (they're not flawless, but i'm no master coder either).

--- Edit:
HBar was created just because i had the same problem, and i wish to level a few chars at times. HBar and HBarHide was created so i could have minimal actionbars, off-screen, but still be able to show them when i got new skills/abilities or just changed chars.
--- Edit end

Enjoy!

Last edited by hipjipp : 12-11-08 at 04:01 PM.