View Single Post
10-15-08, 05:27 PM   #10
Mixsae
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Exclamation Let's get going!!

Okay, to get things sort of kicked off, I think we need to make a list of what is not working (in terms of straight Mazzle and not the add-ons) so that we can divvy up the work appropriately (this is assuming we get the nod from Mazzle to continue his great work).

I'll start (in a generic sense; I'm still getting a syntax sense of LUA so I don't want to guess at internal problems yet):
Mazzifier -- rather completely hosed; no buttons or tab panes showing
3D Dolls -- not showing at all
spell Buttons -- not showing at all (Doesn't really belong here since this is a bongos issue; but the UI won't work without it, so...)
Chat Window -- off center

that's all I noticed before shutting the whole thing down because I couldn't understand how to play without any spell buttons. We can ask the community for a comprehensive set of "what's broken" like we did with the minor patch...but this is going to take a full on blitz to fix...

I started trying to figure out how the 3-D dolls work, but I've got a long way to go. I'm not sure where Mazzle is getting the images (can't find the table definition anywhere!) so that's going to take a while to sort out.

Also, we should ask Mazzle how he feels about us putting comments in the code. This might make it easier for the next set of 'fixers' to get things working quicker...