View Single Post
07-29-18, 03:47 AM   #18
Annika
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Linorox View Post
I don't understand about programming, but I really want to drop the arrow without messing with blizz functions. So, which quest ID number should be replaced by 3? Is it in the code above? How should the code look like after fixed? If someone could provide the right code, it could be transformed into a addon and solve the problem =D Thanks!
As of November, that code works to hide the arrow but simultaneously prevents interaction with the quest log, so not ideal.

@stianhoiland: I'm so sorry it took so long for me to thank you for your efforts on this one, unfortunately I was not able to get online much at that time and never got a chance to try it out (life stuff), but I really appreciate the efforts you went to for me and others.

If anyone feels like a challenge, the arrow is now back and refusing to leave without taking the quest log with it. Any support much appreciated, as always! (Side note: I can't believe this thread is 4 years old. What a long, strange ride it's been, and still Blizzard hate me and insist on forcing that stupid arrow into my life, why?!)