View Single Post
07-20-15, 05:41 AM   #15
Snuffsis
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Yes, that is what the rest of the thread is about, but my post was in answer to this post (post #8):
(I made the relevant part of the post bold.)
You will notice that the poster did not mention quest givers, merely "quests ... on the map". Hence, my answer.

As far as the Guide goes, I don't know how long the "Quest Givers" heading has been in there. I don't use it that often (probably only around 5 or 6 times in the seven years I've played WoW) but I don't remember seeing it before. That doesn't mean it wasn't there, I just do not remember seeing it (please see my signature for the reason ). But after checking it out, I can tell you that it doesn't do anything. Nothing. I suppose it's a "place holder" for later, maybe.
I missed out a word in my post. It was actually meant to say that no quest givers show up. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Here is an image that will show that the quest module is installed, the yellow bubble is on (To show quest givers) and that lower level quest givers should be loaded, but nothing shows up, even though there is a quest giver with a quest for me to do.
http://i.imgur.com/a2fflMU.jpg

Last edited by Snuffsis : 07-20-15 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Image