View Single Post
02-08-08, 06:56 AM   #8
mulesh
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nightsmear View Post
"MobInfo collects data whenever you fight a Mob. It starts off with an empty database, which fills up automatically the more you fight and play."

I want an addon with a database already there, with ALL mobs if possible.
MobMap DOES have an existing database. Its a web database that users of the addon contribute to via the MobMapUpdater or the website. Currently MobMap has a mob/npc database of 13302.

The complete MobMap package:

This package contains the addon you need to use the database in WoW as well as a small external (windows-based) tool to conveniently update the addon, your local database copy and to upload your collected data. This tool - the MobMapUpdater - is available in german and english language and does not have to be run in parallel with WoW.

After you install the updater, run it once to get the newest database, then you will suddenly be able to find literally ANYTHING in-game.

However, I really think all you want is MobInfo2 with a sizable database included. There is a database you can get for it here:
http://wowui.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=4056
The author claims to have 17k+ mobs w/ drops.
I'd recommend getting MobInfo2 Browser as well, just makes it a bit easier to search through the database in-game.