View Single Post
10-17-20, 04:08 AM   #9
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gmarco View Post
1) Is it supposed to run in retail too ? I play retail and I have no errors, but I was not in a raid yet
It was coded with Classic in mind, where the Battleground groups piggyback off Instance groups.

2) Does this line:
Lua Code:
  1. if IsInGroup() and not IsInGroup(LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_INSTANCE) then -- Check for party/raid, but not battleground

include also the dungeon 5 man and m+ and the addon is supposed to track deaths in these ?
The difference isn't as much the kind of content you run, but the type of group you run with. A Home group is when you make a premade group and walk into an instance to run it. Instance groups are formed when you queue into the LFD/LFR system.

3) Is it possible to print a summary of all deaths ?
Not in its current state. The first version adds members as they join your group and removes them when they leave. The data only persists as long as the member is in your group, which makes it difficult for summaries to be shown if someone leaves before you display it. The second version relies on the user to manually add members to track as per request of the OP. Just like the previous version, it also removes these members when they leave.