View Single Post
07-19-08, 11:14 PM   #5
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ChaosInc View Post
Yeah, I got it removed from both wowui and curse. I acknowledge the fact that I quit WoW and don't update them anymore, but that hardly gives the right for others to just take them over without attempting to contact the original author. Now if he'd tried to contact me and I didn't respond, that'd have been a different story, but permission wasn't sought in the first place. I thank Lothaer (admin and friend) over there, though, for making an attempt to contact me when he noticed it posted to see if I approved. At least one person has their head on straight.

It's the principle of the matter....
I'm glad you got it worked out Chaos. And I'm glad there was someone watching for that, though there must be so many people who have had this happen, but have no one watching out for them as for you.

Actually, glad I saw this thread again, gonna go send a PM to someone about this type thing.

Gld it's worked out, hope they keep watching for future attempts for you.