View Single Post
04-06-08, 10:57 PM   #3
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Some clearification is in order...

First up, Panda was conceived due to my roommate having me DE tons of **** for him. Got sick of finding things in my bag, wanted a speedy solution.

Naturally, the second step was fixing the autoloot bug. This only functions if you have auto-loot turned on, as far as I'm aware shift-click DE works fine. But what fool doesn't turn that on anyway? There's no real reason not to.

Then of course, came prospecting. I put the panel in without any real testing, never fleshed out the result probabilities because I found it much simpler to just hit up Wowhead to find the right ore to crush. Tho click-crushing works, I've since found that all one ever really crushes is adaman, for which I just made a simple macro. So that panel is basically dead, I doubt I'll ever flesh it out with probabilities.

And then the last bit, gem cutting. When mass-cutting I found the default craft frame woefully inadequate... so I made a panel with all the green and blue cuts available for super-fast click cutting. Recently I added a epic cut panel as well, since these cuts are now easy to get.

Before you ask, Panda is beta and probably always will be. It does everything I need, so I don't really work on it, but it doesn't do everything I think it should, nor have any real options, so I don't think it is complete and release quality.