Thread: My First UI
View Single Post
12-20-07, 10:56 AM   #6
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Seerah
Interesting... You've got some good elements in there and some new ideas. But your ToT overlaps your pet bar, your minimap buttons take up more room than they have to (some of those can be hidden, as well), your party frames seem too spread out, and I think there are a couple spots that seem a bit cluttered. Also, this is my opinion (I don't even use nameplates anyway ) but your name plates could be thinner - atm they seem to take up more room than they need to, and thus take up screen-estate. Oh - and change the bar texture on EBBs to match your other frames, and fix your stance bar - it's hanging out in the middle of nowhere.
The ToT Frame/Petbar overlap isn't really a problem for my application, because the petbar is hidden until mouseover, so doesn't show normaly. I never use it durring combar, so not really a problem for me. I figure if users don't like it there it's simple to move. I am still tweaking my party frames. Ideally, I would LOVE to find a unit frame mod that allows for vertical Health/Mana/Power/Energy bars. Haven't found one yet. (IF YOU KNOW OF ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!) And thanks to the new SL addon I am reconfiguring my Minimap Buttons and my info frames, thus making a better spot for my class bar. Will post new pics soon. Might take longer for the party pics because it's hard to find 4 people in the same spot to join group just to take a screenshot.