View Single Post
11-11-07, 01:20 AM   #34
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't think anyone has tried to discourage you, and sorry if you got that impression. I think some people were just trying to express their own opinions, and seeing as our countries support free speech, this is acceptable.

I'm not trying to attack you or your attitude. You have, at your own admission, stated you don't know how to code. That's OK. You can't demand that someone do it for you though. As Xinh mentioned, trying to coerce authors will not get anywhere productive. Also mentioned was that there is probably some good reasons why after 3 years we have not seen a mod as you describe. Some things simply cannot be tracked. Sometimes it's even hard to guess at a game mechanic. Many talents will augment CD's and there is no in-game method of pulling every targets talent build.

I have never looked at the LUA code for NECB because it works fine as is for me. Have you? If you do, you may find comments that will easily tell you how to enable the info you want. I know SCT is like that. You may not understand anything in the file, in which case, ask.

PS:
@ Kaomie
I'm OK with that too. Ignorance is bliss after all.