View Single Post
05-30-07, 12:17 AM   #21
Exceltica
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by FlawlessCowboy
Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as snippy or anything, but I have checked the other thread, and I'm pretty sure the problem is most of the toons I'm playing are quite low-level and therefore fall into the problem of empty button sets being the issue for a crash.

Unfortunately, I believe my one high-level character is still experiencing some problems, but I'll make sure to check one more time.

I appreciate all the hard work everyone is putting into things here, keep it up guys!

Edit: Just tested it on my Warlock (level 49) and it still crashed.
One change I made to test the hypothesis to get things working was, if Mazzlefizz does not mind the suggestion, to go into Interface/AddOns/Mazzifier/Mazzifier_Buttons.lua. Around line 58 in the file, in the CompressBar() function, there is a line:
local shouldAdd = false
which I changed to:
local shouldAdd = true

Keep in mind that during my testing I was deleting my entire WTF folder each time while working on isolating things. You may need to reset your setting for the crashing toons in order to re-mazzify them.

This is the simplest change I tested during my trouble-shooting, and seems to address the empty bar issue.