View Single Post
04-10-07, 02:52 PM   #2
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by DawnSeven
This issue may be here somewhere, but I'll never find it in 100 pages.

What can I look for that will show me the numerical health of an enemy rather than just a bar? Or maybe there is just a normal interface thing to toggle that I don't know about. I can see my health numerically, why not my enemy's? As everyone knows ... all 68 elites are not created equal.

If anyone has any recommendations they would be most appreciated. I could use a stand alone mod of some sort, or if there's something for FuBar that would be great too. I've looked at the screenshots for KombatFu and several others and I don't see anything that gives me health in numbers.
It's only possible to guess. For enemies, the UI is intentionally restricted to only a percentage-based value of the health of the mob (max health is always given as "100" for enemies, and current health is an integer in the interval [0,100]). But, there are addons that attempt to guess the current and total health by looking at damage done and seeing how many percentage points of a change it makes. By taking the average across several equal-leveled equal-named mobs, this can become quite accurate.

MobHealth and MobInfo do what you want, but I'm having trouble finding a link to them. Perhaps someone else has them?
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/