View Single Post
02-08-07, 07:43 PM   #25
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by joypunk
Hmm, this is a bug. I have a feeling this is related to a recent change that made Monkey Buddy a "load on demand" addon.

Please create a post about it in the Bug Reports thread (click here). Be sure to provide everything Mazzle asks for in the first post.

Thanks!
I will, thank you. I was wondering if the Load on Demand caused it. I guess I was just wondering if there was a way to get rid of the minimap button in the settings that I didn't see.

As for Auctioneer- I, too, once had it on my MUST HAVES list, but ditched it and several others when my memory usage would freeze my game as it reached its limit of 130MB. Yep, that's right. Had it all the way up to 130.

I switched to KCItems after that, and have decided to re-add it into MazzleUI. I will update it myself when one is released if Mazzle doesn't add it in. I don't remember the specifics of why it was removed, can anyone enlighten me? I did have a couple tooltip issues with it before switching to MazzleUI, but I never narrowed it down to whether KCItems was causing it or something else. I haven't had any issues with it yet with MazzleUI, but it's just been since last night.