View Single Post
02-08-07, 09:51 AM   #39
Grizelda
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Kamishimi
The two bugs that they both described, the black minimap one and the crashes when minimizing and maximizing the window, are both recognized bugs. One of the Mac development team members at Blizzard is working on it last I heard from him, but I'll let you know if he sends me any updates. (Btw, that's not something widely known publically...I've just seen him on the Apple internal WoW mailing list.)
My husband and I (who both play on 20" Core Duo iMacs) can verify the crash bug. We only noticed it after quitting the game; the game itself is not actually crashing, but still throwing the error and triggering the Blizzard bug reporter at some point during gameplay. I know you can't test it, but just wanted to verify that it's happening (and never happened to us before installing the Mazzle UI package).

When I get back home tonight, I'll probably post on the WoW Mac Tech support forums, and see if Tigerclaw or JustinKK have any leads...I'll report back if they have anything that could help you out.

As a separate issue, I did have a very strange video issue that only happened while setting up one of my characters in Mazzle (the other 3 chars I set up last night didn't manifest the problem). Again, I can't go into detail here at work, but I'll try to post with screenshots and all the stats you need when I'm at home.

Cheers,

--Grizelda, happy gnome rogue, Kargath
"Have stepladder, will backstab!"