View Single Post
12-12-16, 07:06 PM   #6
astrixnix
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
This is basically how I have mine setup (i.e. hp bar shows full color and resource bar is empty and fills). I've checked the box in game for "reverse bar direction", and I've edited the shared.lua to "false" for the various resources. I can't comment on the exact lines, but it should be a list of the resources (e.g. mana, rage, etc.). As a note, the resource bar fills from the center outwards, and, likewise, the hp bar will deplete from the center outwards.

If you're having problems changing the trues to falses in the lua, I would only edit when the game is closed, and edit the file while using admin privileges. You will also need to change it after every update, because the file gets overwritten.

Hope this helps!
Hmm..

So it would seem that it worked for you, I will have to try it again and make sure I'm saving the file, etc.

Just to clarify, you went into config in game, reversed the bars, then exited and I'm assuming since you reversed them in game, that made them true in the lua, so you had to turn them to false and then reload the game?

Maybe I just didn't do it right, lol.

*edit* turns out I wasn't running as administrator. I used notepad++ to do it and it worked! Thanks

Last edited by astrixnix : 12-12-16 at 07:21 PM.