View Single Post
09-19-14, 01:07 AM   #5
Danielps1
Completly agree.

The Nameplates are not really finished, I used something from an old Interface, I will do my own soon hopefully ^^

I don't know if I want to get less ActionButtons, Opie is cool but It doesn't really allow me to monitor my Cooldowns. So why would I want to get like another addon to monitor cooldowns which blocks screen instead of using a Actionbar.

The Panels under the Chat are supposed to hold information like Gold, Ping, FPS. I just can't figure out how to do it in Lua. I already failed on the Clock, because the one that I did doesn't update. And Now I'm kinda pushing the task to do it away.
I don't want to use an Addon with ingame config but if there is one very simple with only Lua, I would love to hear the name.

And about DBM, yeah I'm lazy. I don't consider DBM part of my actual UI and usally just throw it on when I raid but I will reposition it and skin the bars right.

OmniCC might be too big true. Here I used "Cooldowns" btw. I switched to tullaCC which is like a leightweight OmniCC from the same author.

And finally about the Heals. They are pretty broad so either I get a Combat Text Addon or I will just put it a big higher.
What would be the easiest way to move it. Does anyone know? Like can I call it in Lua and change the position?

Thanks for the Feedback