View Single Post
09-07-06, 06:08 PM   #46
Tuller
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Arbiter
Is there any event to check wether i'm in raid or not ? i'm trying to create an event for bongos so 1 particular action bar (Which has all my raid macros) shows when in raid, but gets hidden when i'm out of raid or in a party.

Any ideas?
There's a raid update events in the events listing.
GetNumRaidMembers() tells you how many people are currently in the raid you're in. Guess what 0 means

Could somebody post the correct syntax here please?
It should be identical to my shadow form switcher, using IsBuffActive("buffName")

Default Emergency bar
Tuller,

Totally new to this stuff, but I was hoping for a fast way to configure bongos to display a bar containing potions/bandages etc to pop up at a pre-defined health percentage. Maybe make the buttons enlarged etc to make them noticed and easier to activate. This would be a very cool feature that I am sure a ton of people would use.
On the event UNIT_HEALTH, check for UnitHealth("player") / UnitHealthMax("player") to be <= <percentage>

I'm a bit confused on how exactly things are supposed to be typed in for a script - do I type 'bar 2' and 'event blahblah' or just '2' and 'blahblah' etc.
just 2 and blahblah

Or is there a chance we could get some key events to check for and bind through the key binding interface?
I still need to look into keypress events.