View Single Post
01-01-14, 09:55 PM   #57
Rainrider
A Firelord
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
1. Which class/spec has no dispel and no targetable utility (eg. Intervene) or combat buff (eg. Unholy Frenzy)?
2. Sort your raid frames by group for such encounters, rather than wasting space on duplicate frames.
3. Been playing since release, never wanted or needed party targets. Waste of screen space and attention. There are better ways to see who is targeting the wrong thing than scanning over a list of targets and manually evaluating whether each one is correct, and if you're not the raid leader it's none of your business anyway.
1. Hunter? (Master's Call and the exotic pet heal are not really a reason here. If you should have an tank pet for intervene, then spawn maintanks and add ora3 support for it.)
2. I will definitely not do encounter detection in my oUF layout
3. I like them when not in a raid

I do use raid frames and I don't show party frames when in raid for me personaly but I know there are people who do. I haven't even uploaded my layout on any popular addon site, as I don't have the time to provide support for it but why do I have to impose my layout decisions on others? Such a feature is a simple toggle in a config, so why not support it?