View Single Post
09-07-12, 07:08 PM   #12
Maggz
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes again TY for the suggestions, ive actually went into the current addon im using and completely resolved all its errors, added the new functionality i was looking for and awaiting the current authors reply to see if they are still even working on the project. If i can get his/her OK then ill attempt to take over the project or atleast see if he/she would be fine with me using what i took from his/her addon and sharing it with others.
All in All i will definatly call it a learning experiance, and one that i didnt think i was capable of. I havent done any attempt at doing anything like this since my irc days. That was atleast 10 yrs ago when i had done unrealircd mods. took a bit to get the hang of finding out LUA info and trying to understand it vs what i remembered from then. With that said tho, i dont feel there is any reason i couldnt continue this addon and keep it current and up to date. the actual core of it really is pretty simple now that i delve into it further. I may even work on adding a couple more functions that i figured didnt even matter from that compact raid frame.