View Single Post
11-28-10, 05:43 AM   #38
MoonWitch
A Firelord
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by okkeit View Post
Ok i have some questions , i download the file .lua and updated it , finally ouf_alecks started to show our health\mana pools correctly but its also showing me a casting bar and a buff bar .
Can u make an option to disable the buff \ cast bar? atm im using Bison to showing buffs and debuffs , the way this went updated i get 2 buff bars over eatch other.
Dunno if anyone is experiencing the same problems or if i did anything wrong .
Other thing i have been noticing is when i join a party or raid my game starts to break . ok after some testing this issue is only hapening on my deathknight i can play fine with my mage or paladin , what can it be? any one have some tips?
My fps are always around 60\70 but the game is having huges breaks always and always , when i disable ouf and ouf_alecks the game runs smooth again .
Id apreciate any help tks
Yes, I can solve that problem.

DK issue : The runebar is NOT correctly implemented yet.

On buffs : Remove the the Auras part under the unit specific part of player. But I'll add a marker so you can set tBuffs to false to disable buffs (This will disable ALL buffs and debuffs on EVERY frame.)

On castbar : In the beginning of the lua file, you set tCastbar to false. And you will not have castbars.

The reason you have 2 buff sets going on, is because of bison and the setup in oUF_alekk. oUF_alekk is in its original form, or rather in a partially updated form right now. So this is essentially something I'm adding to the layout so you can use Bison without issues. Anyhow, it's added.

As far as the FPS drop, I can't test it just yet before the layout is finished. Once the layout is as it should be, I can test it without any addons enabled.

Last edited by MoonWitch : 11-28-10 at 06:01 AM.