View Single Post
11-10-10, 04:42 AM   #1
gratzner
A Murloc Raider

Added oUF_Alekk, lost my oUF castbars

Hello.

I'm really new to the oUF addon files and but i saw some hunter using it and thought i'd give it a go.

Although i've only been using for about 1 week i am really satisfied, i neve thought messing around with the LUA files would be this much fun.

But now i've run into some problems.

I downloaded the MONO UI suite and started with that. I've modified it a little bit, added some more addons that i fel i wanted and needed.
I was never really happy with the unitframes that comes with the latest edition of MONO UI.
After som digging i found oUF_Alekk wich to me looked really nice and was exactly something i was looking for.
Said and done, i downloaded oUF_Alekk and added it to the rest of my addons.
And it works great and looks great. Possibly the best unitframes i've had.

But... BUT... i when i added oUF_Alekk i lost oUF castbars for some reason
I really really want those castbars because i had made them perfectly in line with the rest of the UI.

So.. anyone who understand why this happend?
It seems like oUF cannot find the castbars any longer, i have looked in the LUA files but i really dont know what to look for.
The castbars have gone back to blizzard original

Please help me with this.
I've been looking for a suite with oUF and oUF_Alekk in the same addon pack but i havent found one yet sadly.

Please help!

In short... i miss the castbars, and i would really like to add them... but i dont know where i do that im afraid :/

Last edited by gratzner : 11-10-10 at 05:42 AM.