View Single Post
07-22-10, 03:07 PM   #9
Kithhurrn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm having a similar problem as the OP. As a tank I need to be able to see the debuffs on myself and on the bosses target of target (usually the other tank) in order to either call for a taunt or taunt from my co-tank. Prime example is the mortal strike debuff from Precious in ICC (and yes, DBM does tell me this but sometimes it is slow or isn't working as intended ;>). At 1280x1024 resolution and having the HUD scaled down (can't remember how much I've scaled it by but think it's about 70%ish) I can barely tell what the debuff is let alone how many stacks are up. This is the button icons along the right side of the HUD (they run vertically), not the ones at the bottom of the HUD. I've been unable to find a way to enlarge the debuff buttons without scaling the HUD itself. I've finally resorted to using IceHUD since it allows me to scale both buffs and debuffs independently but it seems a bit counter productive to have to use another addon, probably just me wanting to run with as few mods as possible ;p. And IceHUD places it's debuffs below the HUD, I much prefer nui's placement. It does require that I scale nui's HUD as small as possible and make it completely transparent since I can't seem to turn the HUD off. Occasionally I'll get a 'ghost' of nui's HUD.

Perhaps in nui6 there will be a way for us to scale those debuffs independent of the HUD?