View Single Post
03-01-10, 03:07 PM   #8
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rofl and thats just the ones you can see
I always have the full DBM but I think they activately automatically so not sure if they are all active at the same time. I used to also have healbot and grid installed at the same time as I was transitioning between healbot and grid and they work quite differently so took some time before I could just use grid. I stopped really playing I think about October but here's my addon list at December 09. Scratch that, there's too many to list rofl .. I have 175 Items in my addon folder at that time. Assuming that 75 were plugins for the actual addons that still makes 100 physical addons running rofl.
Hopefully being in party and solo mode will help things but yes, it may well be worth finding out which addon is throttling things. Oh, try hovering over the fps value and start your search with the highest ones on the list. Perhaps having so many data driven informative addons is getting too much for your system when things get interesting

Originally Posted by Pbennie View Post
WOW

I didn't have nearly that much on my screen!

Add-ons (from memory):
DBM- core and ICC only
Titan
Healbot
QuestGuru --but I disabled it (didn't need it in a raid)
GearScore --but I disabled it
Recount
Postal --disabled (didn't need it in a raid)
XLoot Monitor
-probably a few more but I don’t remember them all right now
Any 5-man instance after about 5 min in
with all the system resources available (tons of memory & cpu) I'm wondering if there's something else that could be chomping in the background that I don't see. The problem is, I don't seem to have the same issues when I switch to the other 50+ nit-noid add-ons that report crap and keep databases all over the place. I'll try a fresh setup again tonight and keep track of which add-ons seem to be wrecking havoc and try changing the interface to party when in the raid; because if I'm not healing, I really don't care about the other players "health/status"...well not really, really care

Thanks

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818