View Single Post
12-25-09, 12:25 PM   #9
Wasgij
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Exclamation

Latency ISP End .... There is nothing in the World of Warcraft Game that effects your Latency. Hench why you see the Fix found here in Wowinterface from (Leatrix Latency Fix ) http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atencyFix.html ...... Latency is the Connection between your PC and the Point server. ISP issue's routing load and area outages can effect your Latency even if they are not in your area.

9 times out of 10 if you have a latency issue you are getting Line noise from your ISP . They wont admit it till you push to have a Line Tech come out, not a service tech. Comcast is the biggest offender. And Any comcast customer who has not been upgraded to an Arris modem is using out of date hardware for there system.The Thompson and Motorola ones they have use for the past 4 years are not Docs 3 compatible. Comcast has upgrade to Docs 3 and there older equipment is not compatible with the new upgrades. I dealt with Philadelphia Corporate on this issue directly.

FPS drops is caused by Add-ons ... NUI alone does not really drop FPS but when you start add on more then you start more Vid processing and hence FPS drop ...Dal is known for FPS with or without add-ons .. You can have a Super Computer but when it come to all the processing going on with the game in fights all those add-ons ( pardon the pun ) add up...

I know I don't post alot here but I do work for a Game Company and thought I would explain this .