View Single Post
10-01-09, 05:22 AM   #10
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Ya I would personally stay with bartender but I personally like it better than dominos just personal preference really but the main reason is I like bartender's right click self cast option which last I checked which was pretty recent no other bar mod I could find came with this functionality. But as for a another addon or two you could replace I suppose you could replace ButtonFacade with ractionbuttonstyler but to be honest I prefer button facade as I never quite got my button skins to look just right with RABS. While I am sure BuyEmAll doesn't use all that much memory you might look into GnomishVendorShrinker (linked in my previous post) as it has the same functionality as BuyemAll as far as i could tell as well as adds searchability to the vendor window and well it puts the window into list form which I much prefer.

And I agree with Bornabe but all of the ideas being thrown your way for addons are great suggestions and you might as well give them a look-see..Who knows you might find something you like better and will give you a chance to change up your ui some

- Winston Churchill

Last edited by Miralen : 10-01-09 at 05:24 AM.