View Single Post
08-24-09, 02:09 PM   #14
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cimba View Post
yes - that macro will work.
We have RL who are very good at setting MT and OT... my problem (using nUI+) will be that i cant SEE who it is unless i open O-panel and check out raid
I have a macro for all our tanks, and drag out the two that I need before the raid begins. If our RL forgets to mention it in Vent, someone normally asks who the MT and OT are. I think I've opened the raid window perhaps 5 times the entire time I've been raiding. I just haven't had the need.

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
o.O

nUI should be showing the main tank and off tank icons on their raid unit frames if your RL is defining them as such. If you use those then you can two click to a solution... click the tank which makes him your target, then click the "tot" unit frame. I'm hoping to do several things to improve on this in 6.0 -- we'll see when I get there.
Perhaps I'm not paying attention, or maybe they are not being defined... but do you have a screenie I could see so I know what icons you're talking about? Chances are high that I'm just not paying attention lol.