View Single Post
06-27-09, 10:57 AM   #26
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Each Call of ... bar is predefined with a set of totems. Each totem element has a an up arrow where you can select the totem to use for that element. Once you have the four you want to use for say Call of Air selecting Call of Water will change the totem bar to reflect the ones allocated to Call of Water. Rinse and repeat until all 3 Call of ... totem bars are set up.

It looks like, although I can't remember trying it, that you can click on the individual totem bar buttons to cast that totem on its own like normal. Clicking on the Call of ... button will summon all 4 totems at once.

For example:

Call of Air Bar
Fire - Totem of Wrath
Water - Totem of Mana Spring
Air - Wrath of Air
Earth - Strength of Earth Totem

If you wanted to say change the Earth totem to use instead Tremor Totem you would click the up arrow on the Earth button and select the tremor totem. It would then drop that totem with the other three when you click Call of Air.

So in essence you could set up a totem bar for a healing run and have all the good stuff to promote healing and defensive measure .. and then another one that boosts damage overall. Unfortunately you are stuck with just 3 options but I am sure there is a way for addons to increase that with a totem bar type list that allows you to set each bar to a particular choice. Until I see the functionality involved there though I don't know how possible that will be.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818