View Single Post
05-31-09, 08:19 AM   #1
-Dragon-
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Maybe tell your "boss" to fix his stuff?

Trying to find out more about the premium thing, specifically how much it costs since you all don't seem to be particularly forthcoming about it, so apparently I have to signup for an allakhazam account to even see any info and in the process of doing so I get this lovely jewel:
Code:
Software error:
The 'month' parameter (undef) to DateTime::new was an 'undef', which is not one of the allowed types: scalar
 at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0/DateTime.pm line 171
	DateTime::new(undef, 'day', undef, 'month', undef, 'year', undef) called at /mnt/perllib/Akz/UserDev.pm line 145
	Akz::UserDev::createUser('Akz::UserDev=HASH(0xa5294d0)', '-Dragon-', 'allakhazam.com@<my anti spam domain>, undef, undef, undef) called at /mnt/sites/cgi-bin/usernew.pl line 85
	ModPerl::ROOT::ModPerl::RegistryPrefork::mnt_sites_cgi_2dbin_usernew_2epl::handler('Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0xa584d18)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 204
	eval {...} called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 204
	ModPerl::RegistryCooker::run('ModPerl::RegistryPrefork=HASH(0xa57ff48)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 170
	ModPerl::RegistryCooker::default_handler('ModPerl::RegistryPrefork=HASH(0xa57ff48)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/ModPerl/RegistryPrefork.pm line 19
	ModPerl::RegistryPrefork::handler('ModPerl::RegistryPrefork', 'Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0xa584d18)') called at -e line 0
	eval {...} called at -e line 0
Could you maybe just tell me how much it costs, or put it in a FAQ somewhere or something? And you might want to get them to fix that.