View Single Post
04-22-09, 03:53 PM   #14
Goofball_Jones
A Kobold Labourer
You know what, us users just want a nice application to download our addons without any hassle. This is a hassle now.

Using Curse's application doesn't download everything...plus it's buggy. So now since everyone is getting in a tizzy, we have to go back to the dark ages and go to each individual website for each add-on to check on the off-chance that maybe they updated something.

Fine, everyone hates WowMatrix, and people have posted good reasons as for the indignation, but that doesn't alleviate the problem for a lot of people. It's just now a pain in the ass for us, the end-users, to get to all your add-ons. I mean, it's going to be a pain to just even FIND them now, much less keep them updated. Oh, and if you're on a Mac, forget about it.

But I guess no one really cares about all of that...and please understand I'm not saying that you should just bite the bullet and allow WoWMatrix access to your add-on again. I just saying that all the bickering between websites, add-on developers and client-side gatherers of addons is mainly hurting only one person: the player. I don't have a solution to this, doubt anyone does.