View Single Post
03-22-09, 08:51 AM   #223
Kimmik
Support Addon Writers

Originally Posted by Slakah View Post
shdwphnx, your analogies fall flat on their face when you remember that Blizzard didn't have to implement the addon system. Also by your logic, I should be allowed run a Botting program as it's "my house", or to use your analogy Blizzard is the government, they've introduced a new law which means Cannabis is illegal, but by again using your logic I should be allowed Cannabis as long as it's in my house.
Except in the EULA and TOS that you have to Click agree to it says no automated play. The coding that the authors do are functions, that blizzard can allow or not allow. I see where bots and gold sellers both violate the agreement we all had to sign to play. But why is it sooooo evil if someone who spends hours making a mod that enhances the game while not effecting the game, or violating any of the rules , charges or asks for donations.

now I am against spamming adds... but Nui's little one time pop up... it is fine.. Blizzard... well I cant say what I want to cause ... the nice lady with the red name said we have to be nice.