View Single Post
01-16-09, 07:46 PM   #243
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Davnel View Post
Hm I've (finally) restarted work on Aura Unit Frame, which I more or less based the concept of replacing DUF. If you wont I'd be more than willing to tweak the code to make it work with Mazzle how you want. (Also having a deadline beside my self imposed ones tends to mean I do the work ).

Let me know if your interested, and if theres you'd need from the addon if you did want to use it.

Alistair

P.S. Ignore any code I have on the site atm, its not the version I'm working on, total rewrites ftw :S

I like the 'purpose' of Aura Unit frames, as you described on your download page. A lighter DuF could only be a good thing, and that was my reasoning with the oUF idea. Having the customization of DuF, without all of the heavy extras. Another thing I like about oUF is everything is hardcoded and needs no setup, a -plug n play- unit frames that work light. Some people may not like that aspect of it, but I think it's best for a ui such as Mazzle. I don't care who gets a working frames addon for this, as long as it can recreate the looks and operation of how Mazzleui was with DuF without memory leaks and performance issues.