View Single Post
12-17-08, 07:02 AM   #12
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

You know I have to agree, MazzleUI WAS a pretty nice UI when it was alive and kicking, I used it back before there were 25 some odd patches for it. (Clearly an exaggeration about the patches but you know what I mean.)

I have since moved on though, and so has alot of other people including Mazzlefizz himself. I have seen a ton of posts about people trying to get the UI going again and other posts about people trying to find other people to get it going again. You know I hate to sound cruel but if people spent the time it took posting to try to find a fix for it and instead looked at other addons/UIs you might just find a whole new world out there of addons you could download and configure the way you might like em. You may never get your UI to look like Mazzle but consider the time and effort it took for you to configure each of those addons to piece together a UI for yourself, you would have alot more pride in knowing that you have something unique that only you have. Also it will give you insight into each of the various addons you are using so that when something breaks like a button falls off here or a nob there you would have a good understanding of what addon did it and you can go check for a single update for that addon and not a whole package.

And yes I do understand that you and I are still relying on others to hopefully write and release future updates to those addons that we use in our very own UI but consider if a nob falls off it can most likely be replaced with a similar nob as opposed to having to replace the whole kit and caboodle.

Apologies for a longer post than I intended, hope it makes a fair amount of sense its a bit late here.

- Winston Churchill