View Single Post
10-11-08, 01:15 AM   #1
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
request for the coders amongst us

Hiya all

as you all know, patch 3.0 will arive soon, and when that happens a lot of addons will just break down.

Now i got a tiny request to make, and don't know if this is the right place to do it, but i would love to see the following addons updated to work in the next patch:
  • Cartographer (don't know if ckknight is working on this)
  • WIM (i've seen a new 3.0 compatible version in the works, but if the old one could be made a bit more 3.0 compatible in the meanwhile i would be eternally thankfull)
  • Dr. Damage
  • Fishing Buddy (aye, i know, but i love this addon)
  • Automaton (this one i've been using all of my wowing life, and i find it very very usefull since it automates so many tasks and stuff)
  • Tipbuddy (i love the customizability in this addon, i tried a few WOTLK compatible tooltip addons, but none are quite what i'm looking for or as easy of use)
  • Parrot (i know MSBT is compatible with 3.0, but i always loved parrot more than MSBT)

above where basically the addons that completely broke down after i've copied my UI from the live version to the PTR, for my other addons i've found either replacements or updated versions.

If someone knows a good and compatible addon to any listed above, or knows how to make them 3.0 compatible, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

CM