View Single Post
09-26-08, 01:38 PM   #1
Truffled
A Defias Bandit
Discord Unit Frames

Wasn't sure if I should title this Discord or X-Perl...

Here is my situation. I really like X-Perl, so I'd like to use it instead of Discord. I tried to just turn off Discord and turn on X-Perl, but disabling Discord totally messed with the Mazzle UI. The bar graphic went bye bye and everything just didn't look right. So what I did instead is just "hid" all of Discords frames. I'd rather not have two Unit Frame mods running at the same time. This just feels really ... clunky.

Is there anyway to turn off Discord and not have it mess with the rest of Mazzle?

Any help would be appreciated.

Editing to add: Also, hiding all of the DUF frames is time consuming. I tried to just hit hide on the main frame, but if you don't go in and hide every aspect of every frame, it can creep back up on you. For example, when playing a pet, when he targets something it automatically makes his target my target and brings back the target DUF frame, even tho I have it hid. Also, is there a way to copy settings from one user to another, so I don't have to hide on EVERY character. ( I saw a copy from one set to another, but not character. (meaning from player to target, but not load so and so's settings.)) Hope that wasn't too confusing.

Last edited by Truffled : 09-26-08 at 01:51 PM.