WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Help/Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   wow interface does not work!! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19351)

neenlvsshell 11-18-08 11:30 AM

wow interface does not work!!

my wowintercace ui is not working for me..at the bottom it say "internal error has been logged if probelm persists please file bug report...I have no idea what to do..anyone help a noob?? lol

Aesir 11-18-08 11:49 AM

You need to provide more information, or you will be playing Twenty Questions instead of World of Warcraft for the next 3 or 4 days.

:)

I'll start:
Question 1: Have you run the Repair Utility?

Edrondol 02-04-09 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aesir (Post 109651)
You need to provide more information, or you will be playing Twenty Questions instead of World of Warcraft for the next 3 or 4 days.

I'll start:

I am running into the same thing. I have Vista home premium and the WoW folder is c:/World of Warcraft/

I have run the repair utility and looked through the FAQs, but find nothing that addresses the issue. If I click on anything but "Done" in the WoWInterface...uh...interface, it hangs and has to be killed manually.

Additional information: This is my first attempt at WoW Interface, so this is the initial load.

Petrah 02-04-09 12:31 PM

Are you guys talking about the WoWInterface UI Manager? If so, I think that's Shirik's software. Maybe he'll see this thread and can help you.

Edrondol 02-04-09 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aesir (Post 109651)

I'll start:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silenia (Post 116513)
Are you guys talking about the WoWInterface UI Manager? If so, I think that's Shirik's software. Maybe he'll see this thread and can help you.

Yuppers. I am indeed talking about the main UI Manager. I can get a screen print if necessary, although all it says is "internal error", which is extremely helpful. :D

Shirik 02-04-09 12:43 PM

You will find details in the error.log file in the program's folder. However, as has been said many times before, the UI Manager is end-of-life and no longer supported. It will be replaced with a new version soon.

Edrondol 02-04-09 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shirik (Post 116515)
You will find details in the error.log file in the program's folder. However, as has been said many times before, the UI Manager is end-of-life and no longer supported. It will be replaced with a new version soon.

That helped quite a bit. I didn't know about the error logs. It couldn't find the correct folders, so I went to the config file and set it straight. Now it's working fine. *tips hat*