Update 8.2, Rise of Azshara, Patch Notes. 25 June 2019
Today Blizzard has released upon us Update 8.2 known as Rise of Azshara. With this update brings many changes to the game that you can read about here
AddOn developers check out the API Interface
for changes. Thanks to LanceDH for the update!
- Several slash commands have been added to provide more options for players with vision impairments.
- Voice Commands
- Enter voice channel for your guild: /voice guild.
- Enter voice channel for the officer channel for your guild: /voice officer.
- Enter general channel for a given community: /voice (community name).
- Enter a particular channel for a given community: /voice (community. name:channel)
- Leave the current voice channel: /voice leave.
- Community Commands
- Open the Add Community dialog with the invitation link edit box selected. Paste in the link and hit return: /community join.
- Open the create wow character community dialog with the Name edit box selected. Type in a name, then hit tab, then enter a short name, and hit enter to finalize the creation: /community create wow.
- Open the create battle.net club dialog with the Name edit box selected. Type in a name, then optionally hit tab and enter a short name, and hit enter to finalize the creation: /community create battlenet.
- The Pet Journal will now indicate if you are unable to summon a pet.
- Mount Equipment can be found and listed under Miscellaneous and below Mount.
- A new option to lower game sound when voice chat is detected can be found under System > Voice Chat.
- The map now indicates where players need to go to travel for transcontinental quests.
- The friends list will now sort favorited RealID and BattleTag friends at the top.
- Role count for damage dealers, tanks, and healers will now display in raid frames.
- Dungeon entrance indicators on the map can now be toggled on and off.
- Guild messages will now state the difficulty of the boss defeated.
- Players who are Bounty Hunted will now display a distinctive icon on their nameplates.
- Added dynamic scaling support for loading screens in ultra-wide resolutions.
- Transmogrification sets are again sorted by newest.
- Guild vendor prices are again consistent.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:42 AM.
vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2020 MMOUI